Depending on the property we can go as high as 75%.
From 7.99%/9.50% APR. Terms & Conditions May Vary.
We will accept any FICO.
Generally our minimum loan amount is $50,000.00 however if you have a smaller loan please contact us with the details.
Our maximum loan amount is $20,000,000.
We will always take a look at an existing appraisal but all appraisals are subject to review.
Credit is not an issue, but having a plan on how you will repay the loan is required, and it should make sense. Our funding criteria is based on equity in the property, not credit. We also make loans to corporations and entities with no credit history.
- Fast Underwriting – We can analyze a transaction and issue a Pre-Approval in ten minutes. We can typically close the loan in less than 14 days.
- Flexible programs – You can use the equity that you have built up in other real estate to help you purchase and renovate your next project, instead of having to use large amounts of your own cash.
- Experienced Real Estate lending professionals – We have been in the California lending field for over 20 years. We can help guide you through the process and avoid many of the normal pitfalls.
- Access to capital – Conventional banks have tightened up on their lending, making it difficult or impossible to come up with the extra funding you need to get your deal done. We are asset-based lenders who are focused on the real estate and the viability of your project as opposed to credit score or the collapse of the sub-prime market.
- Industry contacts – As long-time investors in California, we have many industry contacts to help you along the way. We have pre-approved general contractors, relationships with conventional lenders to help you re-finance, and recommended real estate agents to help you maximize the value of your investment and avoid painful pitfalls along the way.
- Financially Successful Project – We want you to make money on the deal. If the numbers make sense we´ll lend you the money. If we don´t feel we can help you on this one we will give you a timely answer so we don’t hold up your project.
- Flexible programs – Though we are eager to work with you and be a financial “partner” on your real estate investments, it’s your deal and you reap the upside. We just get our money back. As a result, we need to be comfortable that you are motivated to see the project through completion.
Hard Money Terminology
Statement of value as of a certain date. It is prepared by a licensed and/or credentialed expert who has complied with the training requirements of the state and/or one of several recognized appraisal institutes.
Closing Costs Fees
Deed of Trust
Due on Sale Clause
First trust Deed
Notice of Default
Transfer of ownership
Call 800-571-0887 or fill out our web form for a call back. If you prefer, you can visit our Los Angeles Hard Money Loan office for an in person meeting today.